Choose your Package
For the moment, Membership in Leopardstown Tennis Club is closed
2/3 events – €15
+ one time joining fee of €60
+ one time joining fee of €30
What our membership offers
Coaching for all ages and standards (additional charge’s apply)
- Junior coaching programs for juniors aged from 5 – 18 years Mon – Sat from 2pm
- Adult coaching
- Cardio Tennis and Drills programs
- Private and small group lessons available by request from our coaches
- Junior Tennis camps during school holidays
- Membership must be paid in full prior to signing up for coaching/classes/camps.
- Participation in all DLTC leagues throughout the year for Adult and Junior members
- Ladies Morning Charity league Spring and Autumn
- Mens Easter Cup
- Juniors Stars and Stripes Local Clubs Competition Spring and Autumn
- Leopardstown Junior and Senior Club Championships
- Junior and Senior Ladder events and competitions
We have 8 outdoor courts, all floodlight. Courts must be reserved through the on-line booking system.
- For Men every Monday 7.30pm
- Ladies on Tuesday 7.30pm and Wednesday morning 10am.
- Mixed Doubles Social Team Tennis events
- Adult Tournaments such as Christmas Irish Coffee; St Patricks Day & Halloween
- Family Summer BBQ
- Junior supervised tennis during school holidays (schedule to be confirmed).
Total Due 1st Year
|Student (up to 24yrs)||€165||€30||€195|
|Junior (up to 18yrs)||€165||€30||€195|
You must register your details with EasyPaymentsPlus before selecting a membership type and proceeding to payment JOIN HERE.
- Membership runs from 01 March – 28 February annually.
- For new members joining mid year a reduced membership fee applies every 3 months. Please contact email@example.com for details of fees.
- There is a modest once off joining fee per person/family & this remains constant for the entire year.
- An information pack is issued by email on joining.
Simply log on to your EasyPaymentsPlus account, select your membership type and proceed to the payment RENEW HERE.
In 2016 we introduced the facility to pay your membership online using Easy Payments Plus and from 2018 this is the only method of payment accepted – we no longer accept cash or cheques. The use of the online payment system provides a safe and secure method of payment, generates an instant receipt and emails confirmation of membership.
If you would like any further information about becoming a member please email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org